Saturday, December 10, 2011

I have a Secret!

Okay Please Please don't judge me for this but I have to tell y'all one of my favorite things about the holidays.


Okay so I really really love

 Lifetime and Halmark Christmas Movies.

Seriously my husband hates this about the holidays but I could sit curled up on my couch watching them all day long. They really do make me happy.

It's sad isn't it?

He tells me all the time how he used to brag about how his wife didn't watch Lifetime or all that "crap" as he calls it. Which is true for the most part expect when the holidays roll around I turn into this huge sap and want to watch every last one of them.

Are we still friends?

Does anyone else share my love for cheesey holiday movies?

2 comments:

Cara said...

Cheese Lifetime/ABC Family holiday movies are one of my favorite things about the holidays!

Unknown said...

I love the HOliday movies on Lifetime and Hallmark!! My favorite this year is Dear Santa! And being a single mom, I can only hope that something happens to me like it does for the girl in The Most Wonderful Time of the Year LOL