Wednesday, December 21, 2011

If you are Happy and You know it....

Worlds Worst Blogger Reporting For Duty

So things have been rather busy in my neck of the woods and well when things get busy I don't blog. I just read y'alls. It's more fun for me. Sorry


So the holidays have begin in our household since we do christmukah, we lit our first candle last night. I also got to give the hubby his bottle of wine I've been hiding. Cakebread (ahh his favorite)
with it being 70 bucks we only get it on holidays. He got me a little astros gnome...it was perfect.

We kinda already gave each other all our presents. I mean they didn't even get wrapped. We just get excited and can't wait so we exchanged gifts two weeks ago. (I know the horror) We are in some serious trouble when we have kids.

Oh and on our adoption front we had a set back. It seems that since we are wanting to adopt under 6 years old the state is asking we go through a private agency versus Foster care. Unless you are willing to foster a child and not just adopt they really need to space for those willing to foster adopt.

For those who don't know that means you risk the child going back to their parents or another family memeber.. which is great but I just don't know that I am strong enough to do that just yet. I would become attached and it would kill me. I mean I have three dogs and a horrible cat because I cant stand the thought of them not having a good home.

So we are now interviewing agency's and trying to get a plan in place for the begining of the year. It's tough with us being of two different faiths but so far we have found two agency's willing to work with us with that aside. If you are in houston and know of a good agency let me know we can use all the help we can get.

What else is new.... hmmm hmmm hmmm

My clean eating changes are coming along and I'm down a solid 10lbs and with the traveling and holidays I'm just happy to keep those off till the new year then hit it hard again. It's tough putting new habits in place with the food that comes along holidays.

I hope you are all having a wonderful holdiay season, this one is tough for our family with the loss of Carson and all that is still going on with my aunt so I ask if you could keep us in your prayers.

With lost of love and warm wishes to you all, happy holidays
Mrs.HappySteak


1 comment:

Cara said...

Yay! I am so excited that you got and liked your Secret Santa package! I hope you had a great Christmas!