Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bloggers Biggest Loser-1


Blogger's Biggest Loser


Bloggers Biggest Loser is something that I have seen several people join and I think it's fantastic. Seriously it doesn't matter if its 5lbs or 50lbs that you want to lose its all about motivation and staying positive while reaching your goals.


So my story is simple each year my butt gets a little bigger. Plain and simple, no excuses it gets bigger cause well I let it. So as I said several times on this here blog I am trying to eat a little more clean. Which in return means cutting out the crap.

My biggest weakness is I am married to a guy who eats crap from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to bed. Which he can cause one he works outside all day and two he's 6'8 and well needs a lot more fuel than my 5'5 butt does. Plus he burns it all fast while I just store away.

So my goals are simple eat less, more often and get up and MOVE.

I have just started playing golf with my husband and we have been talking about joining a softball leage so thats a start.

Good Luck to all those joining in on this adventure, and I'm here for support to you all.

2 comments:

Al said...

Good luck darlin!! I actually have gained seven pounds since leaving for Istanbul. SO not ok. I have always been health conscious, but lately have been eating myself silly. New year, new goals...

xoxo!!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Good luck lady!