Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Moving in the right direction

 Well this past Sunday I cleaned out my closet.... seriously I really should do that more often... so much crap!

anyway I got rid of lots of things, some too big and some too small. I figured as I loose this weight I am going to want new pretty things not old warn out clothes I haven't warn in well way too long.

So now my big ole closet is empty with the exception of my dress clothes from when I worked in a professional field, I hated to get rid of those you never know when you will need a good power suit.

I also pulled out the summer shorts and let me tell you last summer I stayed away from the scale but I feel the difference in my shorts thats for sure. I am down to 242-243 depending on the day. I am hoping to be down to 225 by my husbands birthday June 5. I feel like that is a healthy goal. 20 lbs in 9 weeks thats 2.2 lbs a week. Sooo doable don't you think??

Leave me your best tips for loosing weight. What is your favorite low cal meal??? And how do you keep yourself from getting into a lack luster routine???

I can use any and all help so please let me know how all you awesome ladies do it???
I leave you with a little Fortunate Fool by the wonderful Jack Johnson

No comments: